WOBA Seeking Positions for GM and Admin Assistant for the BULLS Program
Hello WOBA BOD and local contacts,
WOBA is seeking individuals that would be interested in the positions of General Manager and Administrative Assistant for the WOBA Bulls program. These positions would be responsible for the operations of the Bulls program as set out in the rules of Baseball Ontario and WOBA, and would regularly report to the WOBA Board of Directors. Successful applicants would assume their roles beginning Fall 2018.
- Organizing tryout opportunities and selection of viable teams
- Selection of coaching staff and ensuring that coaches have up to date coaching credentials
- Organizing and booking venues for indoor and outdoor re: season practices
- Organizing equipment, uniform and supplies
- Booking tournaments
- Communicate with WOBA locals regarding players selected for Bulls programs
- Ensuring administrative obligations are met, including rosters, budget and reporting to WOBA BOD and Secretary
Interested applicants are to submit their letters of interest by Sunday, August 26th to: WOBA Secretary
Interview process will follow.
Dave Reid will be stepping down as the current GM of the Bulls program. We thank him for his service and hard work in running a successful program the past 3 years.